Monday, October 26, 2009

Second words... Left the House

Evidently, still many friends who were confused to compose words in order to words became a paragraph. In fact, a word danced that was given by me in fact was enough to be easy to be composed to a paragraph.

For example, you could write a paragraph that was provided a basis for by words danced as follows.

I woke up in the morning with the clear heart. Until now, I only hid the desire to dance because my parents did not permit me to dance. However, in my dream overnight, I danced was as satisfied as the heart opposite the spectator who gave merry hands applause for me.

So, one paragraph only from words danced, didn't it?

OK, now I've tried gave two words for you the bunch became a paragraph.

No need to be confused to think about his relations with first words. For the paragraph whatever you with words "Left the House".

No comments: