Monday, February 6, 2012

Inserting Characters in a Story

Each writer is bound to create a character attached to the characters. Characters that were created to be consistent from the beginning to the end of the story and should not be subject to change. When you create a character, you have to make it as strong as the anchor bolt that will ensure your readers understand the characters that you create.

Based on my experience writing the story, I created a character by taking a few properties myself, my family, my friends or people around me. It is much easier for us than creating a character of a figure of fantasy, because it often changes.

By creating the character of the person we know, then we will be more easily direct the character and develop of the story makes more flowing and acceptable to the reader. That was my experience and maybe useful as solutions for your problems? What about your experience?

No comments: