Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fifth words... The ventilator

I liked to receive the email from several readers blog this that stated that they really were helped by this method of words.

I hoped, after several times followed this method of words they can continue paragraph-paragraph following without help from blog this. However, if still felt necessary help blog this for the process creative writing, then please continued read blog this because I will continue to help you with this method of words.

The uniqueness from this method of words of being who and when I, they that just found or for a long time has read blog this continued to be able to compose words from this method of words, because of this method did not mount and did not know the deadline or the beginning term and the end.

May apart from the readers who sent the email to me, the reader who did not send the email then also receive the same benefit.

My aim introduced this method of words in the part creative writing was to help not to look for money.

I have felt quite satisfied if you could complete a story with help of this method.

No comments: