Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nineteenth words... Glasses

In Indonesia had a song was entitled glasses that had been popular in 1980. The song could be in the peak of the ladder of the song in radios for several months.

If during this we used 2009 Glasses words as auxiliary words in compiling the paragraph, I the feeling not the problem, not? Because glasses will not be obsolete and in each time always was needed.

To make the paragraph by using glass words, you could imagine a banquet, or dinner or ate in a garden. Basically, glasses could be used by us in each sentence that be connected with ate or the emotional situation.

The example of one paragraph that used glass words.

At that time, I could not have kept my emotions, glasses that was on my hands then finally flew and bashed his nose. I felt I was touched on because he said that I couldn’t complete the paragraph used glass words. In fact, I just wrote a paragraph that inside used glass words.

How, was easy not to make a paragraph be based on unanimous?

No comments: