Monday, March 24, 2008

Make $$$ with Payperpost

As a blogger from almost two years, I really don't know if we can make a money from blogging.

Someday, my friend told me if he can get a dollar from reviewing a campaign on his blog. I'm not believe him, but he show me about his statistik. "Oh my good," I said. He's really make money from blogging.

From him, finally I know about Payperpost, the leader Paid Review programs.

My friend said, "From Payperpost, I can get until $500 a month. But, I'm sure, in the future, I would get a thousand dollar!"

"How can I join?" i ask him.

"Really simple. You must have blog already," he answer.

"And then?" I asking again.

"Basically, your blog must:
* Be at least 30 days old, with at least 10 pre-existing posts written in the last 30 days.
* Have chronological archives.
* Contain content that is original to you and the blog.
* Be a text/written content blog, meaning no message boards, websites, IM, photoblogs, vlogs, etc.
* Have only one author.
* Not include 'no follow' tags.
* Be a blog written in the English language. We do make note of any blogs submitted in other languages so we may share those as we encounter Advertisers seeking them.
* Not be a blog kept primarily for earning money.

easy, huh?!" he explaining to me.

So, I browse they website and I signup. Now, I just waiting they're approval so I can make money like my friend. If you want join to Payperpost too, just go here!

No comments: