Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Take Action, Right Now!

How to make a good stories? Many times I have got that questions. And what I says to them? I just says simple thing, "Write stories about what things you like".

Then, I got another questions, "But, I still confuse to make stories based to things I like?"

Hearing this questions, I just smile. Why I smile? Cause many times I answering their questions, their will be come to me and aksing another questions whit the same subject again.

You will always asking and aksing again, before you do what you want to do! Take action, after that you will know how to easy make a stories.

Now, listen to me. I want you make storie about your childhood. Don't ask me, just do it and you will suprised how amazing stories you just made up!

Keep practice!! :)

No comments: